Training By Montanuniversität Leoben
Through project INEX-ADAM Ana Pilipović and Robert Surma (UNIZAG FSB) spent four weeks on education in Zentrum für Kunststofftechnik which is a part of Montanuniversität Leoben (Austria). Their education was in the form of teaching curricula, training materials, instructions and working on the equipment that will increase regional and national profile of their research institution. Zentrum für Kunststofftechnik covered aspects of compounding of materials. In pleasant environment the learning objectives of education included:
- Introduction to Institute and safety instructions
- Compounding using kneader
- Formulation calculation
- Compounding of compounds with copper
- Differential Scanning Calorimetry (DSC)
- Literature review on thermal conductivity and its effect on FFF
- High-Pressure Capillary Rheometry (HPCR)
- Vacuum press
- Preparing specimens for rotational rheometry
- Rotational rheometer
- Thermal conductivity K-system
- FFF printing.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.